GREEN STAB is a totally eco-friendly, organic stabilizer which has been used in over 100 countries in the past 35 years. It is based on nano-technologies that allow to re-use impoverished soils which are usually not suitable to build roads, railways, airports and reinforced soil both on site and borrowed.
GREEN STAB is known all over the world for being a non-dangerous, eco-friendly (to both animals and plants) product. A proof of this is its use in particularly protected sites such as National Parks, forests, rural roads and wind-power parks.
Thanks to its qualities it is possible to stop the use of hydraulic binding materials such as cement or lime in soil treatments, providing extremely good loading performances and removing construction sites dusts, benefitting the workers and the surrounding environment.
GREEN STAB action makes it possible to increase a soil’s UNI EN 13286-41 CNR B.U. 29/72 resistance to compression and CBR UNI EN 13286-47 in dry and wet conditions, without altering its geological structure, maintaining its natural colour and avoiding it being covered in asphalt or gravel.
GREEN STAB’S MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:
- It is entirely non-toxic
- It is transparent so it does not alter the natural colours of the soils when they’re treated
- It is a highly elastic stabilizer, so it does not require joints
- It can be used on any kind of soil, including those on site , making it possible to lower the supplying costs
- It increases the soil’s strenght compression UNI EN 13286-41 values and its bearing capacity “C.B.R.” UNI EN 13286-47 values in both wet and dry conditions
- It is compliant with DM 05.04.2006 (ITALY) underground waters contamination tests
- It prevents mud from forming and avoids rutting in case of rain
- It doesn’t transfer heat
- It is fire-resistant
- It allows to build surfaces which can be 15 to 20 cm in thickness for layer
- It makes it possible to reduce natural pavements’ maintenance costs
- It is easy to apply
- Treated soils can be re-used
- It does not need covering with asphalt or gravel in rural or construction site areas
- It improves working conditions for workers involved with the laying of the material because it does not produce dust