ENVIROKLEEN® is a synthetic agent designed to fully eliminate water, which is nowadays a precious resource, in the field of dust control on natural roads in an agricultural environments, construction sites, camping sites, farm houses and non-paved parking lots.
Thanks to its particularly viscous texture, it is suitable for any kind of natural soil, subjected to both heavy and light traffic. It withholds the dust present on the surface as well as any dust formed because of the wind. ENVIROKLEEN® also increases the treated soil’s CBR, granting bearing capacity and long-time resistance.
ENVIROKLEEN®, contrary to water, does not evaporate so it is possible to eliminate dust for several weeks or months with just one application, reducing the costs of daily wetting which is usually made with water. Moreover, ENVIROKLEEN does not erode roads’ surfaces, preserving them in time and reducing their maintenance costs.
ENVIROKLEEN®’S MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:
- It is entirely non-toxic and biodegradable
- It is transparent
- It doesn’t evaporate
- It doesn’t freeze
- It doesn’t get washed away by the rain
- It increases the treated soil’s CBR
- It can be applied on any soil
- It doesn’t alter the soil’s natural pH
- It remains active for long time
- Once laid down it is immediately accessible to vehicles